Yaruma
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Rules] Staff

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Inia
Admin
Inia

EXP : 202

[Rules] Staff Empty
PostSubject: [Rules] Staff   [Rules] Staff Time11Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:30 am 5

Inia

[Rules] Staff 37s93r22gev

This is the forum account. Inia is the eternal void, from which everything arose. Even the gods are subjected to it.
This account is only used for administrativ things, like info texts or announcements.
Please don't write private messages to this account, since I can't guarantee, that I will check in here regularly.

Alketa

[Rules] Staff Alketastaffh1rf5mo4qc

Alketa is the goddess of time and fate. She can affect the life of every resident of this world. She will sometimes interfere with the lives of your characters and determine the plot, especially during missions.
This account is also used for other gods, who want to visit Yaruma or just normal NPCs.
Please write a message to @Ilyrijan if you want to play a mission or need an NPC from the Admin. Please don't write private messages to this account, since I can't guarantee, that I will check in here regularly.

Ilyrijan

[Rules] Staff Ilyrijanstaff6w5gixasrq

Hey, I am Ilyrijan and the one who is behind the account of Inia, Alketa and the whole forum. I am 20 years old and an enthusiastic role player.
I really love this world and tried hard to make it as engaging and interesting as possible. But please forgive me, if not all texts are perfect. I really hope that at least all information are intelligible, but english is not my first language.
I will try to respond to all your questions, ideas and criticisms, so don't be shy to approach me!
In this forum, I am responsible for everything. If you need anything, just write a message to this account.
Back to top Go down
https://yaruma.forumotion.com

[Rules] Staff
Page 1 of 1